General Notes, Instructions and Observations:
- Get the file here: Jewelry Making Checklist and Guide
- This list is complete as of its publish date of May 22, 2017. It was last update as of January 11, 2021.
- First, you will want to copy this spreadsheet to your own, (I have protected this one so nobody can damage it). Then, replace "Put your name here" with your name. Simply "X" off the recipes you have done, just like I did, and it will automatically update the information at the top. If you aren't sure how to copy it, see the information under the tab for "Tips on Working with Spreadsheets".
- If you are a completionist and want every recipe whether it counts or not, use the tab marked "Master List" to fulfill that goal.
- If your goal is to get to 350 as quickly as possible, use the "Comparison (skillname)" tab where you will paste in your /outputfile to generate the list of what you are missing, compared back to mine (all my skills are maxed).
- Be sure to check out the Jewelcraft Instructions tab on the checklist. There are detailed tips and tricks there for improving your experience, including some pointers about leaving some camped recipes for last.
- I've included a shopping list this time, however it is very basic, still in development and nowhere near complete. I will continue working on fleshing this out.
- If you are working tailoring or smithing still, some of the jewelry making recipes cross over. I have continued to mark the standard blue and orange for recipes used in other things. Grey generally indicates a limited recipe, a recipe with restrictions or recipes that do not count towards post 300+ progression.
- I've added a tab with my personal JC progression just as data for you to consider so you can see how my skilling up went, etc
- Feel free to shoot any questions about jewelry making ingredients or recipes to me at luclin.adetia or email me! I'm always happy to help out if I can, especially during non-raid hours.
- You may find it helpful to sort your tradeskill container in game by trivial, like this, so that you can check recipes off your list a bit easier. Place a minimum and maximum trivial in the boxes (I recommend doing 50 at a time), and sort your interface in game alphabetically so that you can easily tell what you have and what is missing.
Happy Jewelry Making!