Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)

More
18 Sep 2010 04:08 #105168 by Kinvaras
Kinvaras created the topic: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Name: Kinvaras Bladecharmer
Level: 70
Class: Ranger
AA: Max in 2005
Magelo: deceased
note: Please make sure your link actually works.

Unbuffed HP: Who needs HP when you are invincible?
Unbuffed AC: More than a warrior from any other lesser guild
Unbuffed Mana: More than the druids  
Current Server: I don't know about server, but my current master is still Adetia
Current Guild: TR 4 Life bitches!

References within TR (if you have any): I used to kick it with some monk chick and her buddy until some druid know it all ruined my threesome, but if any of the "references" have anything nice to say about me, I'd seriously question their judgement.

I'm interested in joining township rebellion because: I'm the baddest most uber prick of a Ranger out there and I only roll with the best. If you can't hang without being perfect and flawless then TR may not be for you.

These are the circumstances surrounding my desire to leave my current guild and/or why I left my last guild:

This is my guild history: uber, uberer, uberest

This is the experience I've had raiding and with my class: First serverwide of kills of pretty much everything, including Fong, the former monk retard who had no wits with which to battle, much less skill in the game. He was relatively short lived in TR.

Here are my playtimes/raid availability: Morning, Noon, and Night... 24/7... you have to commit to being the best. In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby, "If you're not first, you're last!"

Do you have your 1.5, 2.0, or 2.5? If you are working on 1.5 or 2.0, what is your status? I got it all chica!

I have these DoN progression AAs: Seriously? Do I even need to answer that? lol

I have these DoDH progression AAs: All my love, my life, my kisses... (yes, I'm singing country)

I have these old flags: Let's see... yellow flags for regulating newb wannabes who were only interested in TR gearing them up so they could EBay their toons and red flags for regulating betrayers and tools. (Yes, the problem is akin to 'who polices the police' in that while I was busy regulating tools, nobody was regulating THIS tool)

I have these SoF flags:

My current knowledge of SoD is: Not Applicable as Ormus will go get me flagged in his off time, lest I show up at his house and beat him up irl.

My current Void Access and Discord/Discord Tower Key status is: Dood, can't you read?

My current Flagging for Underfoot is:  (Tier 1, Tier 2, and Coin of Brell status) Underleg and other spots

My favorite expansion is (and why): PoP ... it was the beginning of the hayday for TR. We steamrolled everyone, instancing was unheard of and we owned the freakin server. All eyes were on us as we took serverwide first after serverwide first and leveled EQ out of sheer skill and determination. Sleep, a real life... a jedi craves not these things.

What is your most memorable moment in EQ? It might be a tie between Althea evacing her group to zone as we were about to finish a serverwide first and blowing the whole thing and/or Ciner, Abasio, Valero, Nastradamus, and the old school crew most have never heard of or care about anymore, getting drunk in Chicago at the fanfaire and brawling with the hotel staff then bailing Valero out of jail. Cause we rolled like that irl too!

What sets you apart from others in your class? I'm the greatest ranger that ever lived (rip Dryrott and Quoits) ... just not the most humble and I'm a complete ass (but it comes from a good place) lol

When did you first start playing EQ? Was this character always your main? Are you the original owner of the account? First release when Fear actually made you have feelings of Fear and wipeout meant the end of the day. This character had some god awful amount of online time... like five years played in game /shudder and yeah, I never Ebayed like some gross tards out there who should be flayed and dropped in a vat of vinegar.

Have you ever had disciplinary action take against you by SOE? I made some rather personal insults to the devs at Fan Faire a couple of times, but since we were all drinking together, they seemed to take it in stride and no reports were filed.

Do you have any major life events on the horizon?  (Graduation, relocation, job change, etc) I was thinking of adopting a plant. It's a big step, but I feel I'm finally mature enough to handle caring for another life. I'm thinking cactus.

Additional Information: Put me on the roster before I start the flame thread to end ALL flame threads! /rawr /cough /rawr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2010 04:23 #105176 by Ormus
Ormus replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)

My current knowledge of SoD is: Not Applicable as Ormus will go get me flagged in his off time, lest I show up at his house and beat him up irl.

lol

More
18 Sep 2010 04:25 #105177 by Kinvaras
Kinvaras replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Get on it Ormie!  ;D

More
18 Sep 2010 06:54 #105178 by Torstens
Torstens replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
What a great app.  ;D

You do need some levels, that is the only thing I could recommend at this point.

More
18 Sep 2010 15:28 #105179 by Goth
Goth replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Lol yep you still got that ability to take a big bite with words.

More
19 Sep 2010 16:42 #105192 by adetia
adetia replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Hey Kinvaras ;)

Its good to hear from you!

Catch me in game sometime if you are actually stopping in from time to time.. also, granting you retired board access so you can traumatize the others.

<3

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds