Ask Doctor Iron

More
22 Jul 2010 17:03 #104252 by Ironlung
Ironlung replied the topic: Re: Ask Doctor Iron

Dear Dr Iron,

Can you please explain this phenomenon in the link posted above. Thanks in advance!

-mulleg

Dear Mulleg,

While I can't vouch for the validity of the video, here are my thoughts on the matter.

WoW is soooo rediculously easy that it makes anyone feel like they are an elite player. So when this poor kid lost his access after spending a whole 3 weeks to reach max level/end game you can imagine his frustration.

My second thought, is that his parents are actually brother and sister. Just another reason on why stupid people should not be breeding.

Iron~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2010 22:19 - 04 Aug 2010 22:21 #104427 by mulleg
mulleg replied the topic: Re: Ask Doctor Iron
Dear Doctor Iron,

Hi doctor I just wanted say that ive been a fan for a long time. Secondly and perhaps more importantly I have a question for you. Recently Ive started becomming attracted to others of the opposite sex, this usually ends up as me touching myself in the middle of class or wherever I happen to be (the park, rollercoasters, church, class, public pools, public showers, bathrooms, behind shrubs, in class some more) which has been quite embarassing in the past. Please Dr. Iron fix my life!

-thanks
/a
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2010 22:21 by mulleg.

• Rosalee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Aug 2010 01:30 #104450 by Rosalee
Rosalee replied the topic: Re: Ask Doctor Iron
there is no fix for your life... not even Iron can do that sort of miracle!!! :)

More
09 Aug 2010 05:57 #104468 by Caio
Caio replied the topic: Re: Ask Doctor Iron
FIRE THE DOCTOR!  he never checks his waiting room

More
09 Aug 2010 21:16 #104470 by Theriac
Theriac replied the topic: Re: Ask Doctor Iron

there is no fix for your life... not even Iron can do that sort of miracle!!! :)

Guess that means I am S.O.L.  :(

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds