Baliel made a video game! Staring Cheesecake!

More
12 Oct 2010 22:13 #105599 by Nadaman
Nadaman replied the topic: Re: Baliel made a video game! Staring Cheesecake!
Have you written any new books for us since you retired ? I liked those readings you did before. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kasandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Oct 2010 14:20 #105600 by Kasandra
Kasandra replied the topic: Re: Baliel made a video game! Staring Cheesecake!
Is EQ still liberal and allows men to wear skirts?  Havent been on since I left TR and the game years ago, just curious if they have changed any laws!

• Kasandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Oct 2010 14:23 #105601 by Kasandra
This is kasandra/Garl btw~~~

• Kasandra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Oct 2010 14:25 #105602 by Kasandra
Nvm, found how to change the name that is shown lol.

Hi guys, miss yall!!!  soooo many good times as well as bad, families, gotta love em!

More
16 Oct 2010 13:33 #105620 by Baliel
Baliel replied the topic: Re: Baliel made a video game! Staring Cheesecake!

Have you written any new books for us since you retired ? I liked those readings you did before. :D

heh, well Nada...  i did actually write a short story for a friends daughter.  my harddrive crashed and killed the only copy i had so i cant share it :/  if you wanna hunt down my friends daughter to read it you can try! :-)  although, i will warn you she was 9 at the time and its been a few years so the likelyhood that its in any legible condition (or any condition other then trashed) is not good.

i havent written anything since, other then reports and presentations for work which im sure i dont have to tell you does not make good reading material.  but, sometimes the pictures can be cool.

oh, i did write a bio for a character i beta tested on fallen earth.  so, other then those i havent written anything :P  ... until i remember something else, must be getting old, the memory is fading...

i'll look for the bio, it was over a year ago and not sure if its still posted anymore.

/wink
Baliel

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds