What loot system does TR use?

More
02 May 2010 17:40 #103054 by adetia
adetia replied the topic: Re: What loot system does TR use?
Actually, TR got the first on fennin, we were the only guild to beat him in his "unbeatable" bugged state where he was actually hastened when you tried to slow him, unbeknownst to everyone.

Afterlife got the first on Rathe Council, TR was thwarted by our efforts at the last second by a druid eval who decided to evac the main tank group! hehe... /curse Althea ;)

And yes, TR was the first to kill Quarm.
IIRC, we were also the first to clear the initial phases of Time, and discover the door bugs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2010 19:02 #103056 by Shuke
Shuke replied the topic: Re: What loot system does TR use?
veeshan! lol

More
02 May 2010 19:03 #103057 by Caio
Caio replied the topic: Re: What loot system does TR use?
Veashon!

Long live Innorurk

More
02 May 2010 19:14 #103058 by Shuke
lol

i remember Stormhammer. was such a great server all around. played as a shm back in that era... was a founding member of Praetorian Order and i remember wanting to join TR soooooooooooo bad lol. used to always go to the old baz arena and there was usually this TR ranger in there just owning people. everyone would try and group up on that guy and he'd just mutilate. i liked the "tier" deal that was there... was interesting. i think PO was just like a t3 guild before i retired shm/EQ til mid GoD. adetia doesnt remember me back then... but she totally told me to go away and never return! when i tried to app  :'(

More
02 May 2010 19:19 #103059 by Caio
Caio replied the topic: Re: What loot system does TR use?
she was predicting the wow .....        :P

More
03 May 2010 02:06 #103062 by Shuke
lol. i do miss eq... not gonna lie. my rl is just f'd atm and i wouldnt have time for it if i wanted to. wow hasnt bored me yet and fits a busy rl fairly well for the time being. i'll prolly be back some time later tho... still <3 me ade?  ;)

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds