Evony

More
26 Oct 2009 10:45 #100678 by Caio
Caio replied the topic: Re: Evony
“EVONY ATTACK GUIDES” (NPC)

Having trouble with NPC’s ?? Here you go !!

Level 1 NPC ( ROSE MEDALS ) ( CROSS MEDALS )

Send 50-100 Ballista ( depending on your heros attack ) = (FOR ALL ATTACKS)

Level 2 NPC ( HONOR MEDALS ) ( LION MEDALS )

Send 125-200 Ballista

Level 3 NPC ( COURAGE MEDALS ) ( HONOR MEDALS ) ( LION MEDALS )

Send 250-300 Ballista

Level 4 NPC ( COURAGE MEDALS ) ( HONOR MEDALS )

Send 300-400 Ballista

Level 5 NPC ( FREEDOM MEDALS ) ( WISDOM MEDALS ) ( COURAGE MEDALS )

350-500 Ballista

Level 6 NPC

750-1000 Ballista + 10,000 Archers + 350 Wagons

Level 7 NPC

1250-1500 NPC + 10,000 Archers + 400 Wagons

Level 8 NPC

2000-3000 Ballista + 10,000 Archers + 500 Wagons(Pending of Logistics)

Level 9 NPC

5000-7500 Ballista + 15,000 Archers + 1000 Wagons ( Pending on Logistics)

Level 10 NPC (JUSTICE MEDAL) + (NATION MEDALS)

10,000-15,000 Ballista + 200,000 + 200,000 Warriors + 1000 Wagons(Pending on logistics) Recommended to not send all at once. Your first attack should be at least 100,000 archers and 15,000 ballista. After successful attack send waves of 30,000 archers and warriors. 40,000 warriors regenerate in NPC every 6 minutes. So if you keep sending archers and warriors wave and wave you will take out traps and warriors during the period of attacks. After at least 42 attacks, loyalty should be down and almost ready for conquer. ***Make sure your hero has a minimum of at least 150 attack*** GOOD LUCK !!! ALSO.. Archery lvl 10 is recommended and lvl10 horseback riding also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2009 10:50 #100679 by Osar
Osar replied the topic: Re: Evony

More
26 Oct 2009 10:56 #100680 by Caio

More
27 Oct 2009 00:49 #100688 by Caio
I. TROOP TRAINING

1. Numer of Barracks- Start out with 8 or 9 barracks. You demolish inn, Workshop, Forge, and some other buildings when your done with research. You should have 15 barracks in a balanced city.

2. Level of Barracks- You should have about 4 lv 9, then rest at least lv 4. Then try to get some up to 5, this way you can train Calvary much faster.

3- What do I do with all these barracks?- You share them to all the other barracks. Ex. If you are training 5k archers, and you have 10 lv 4 barracks or above, then you divide the amount of time by 10! Thats 10x faster Archer production. But be smart about it. Sometimes you should use the "share to idle barracks only" box.

4- Maximizing troop production

4A- Okay now that you have your barracks completed, and have a general idea of how you train, you must know how many to train, priority, etc etc. First Go to your feasting hall and switch your hero with the best attack mayor, this lowers training time significatly.

4B- Once you have switched your hero, go to production, then set evrything to 0. Except maybe food. This will give you full or close to full idle population.

4C- Now its time to train your troops. Go to your highest level barracks and start training your troops! Make sure you share the training to the other barracks somehow, whatever your prefrence is.

5- My suggestion- Okay heres how I train

5A. I alays do Half of whatever is my maximum training capicity. So In order to get best results, you shoud have a priority list. Heres my list. Note- This is for a regular training round. If you need one thing, then move it to the top

5B *Archers
*Cavalry
*Battering Rams
*Ballistas(or Catapults)
*Pikemen
* Scouts
* Warriors
* Transporters

6. Troops and their uses

Workers- Very cheap, and its what you get. Workers almost do nothing. They provide a big load, but have almost no fighting ability

Warriors- Very cheap, and allows you to produce massive armies of these.

Scouts- As their name says, They help you scout other cities and vallys, and defend against being scouted against(if gates are open)

Pikemen- Good against Cavalry and Cataphracts, but other then that, they are a waste of 500 lumber per troop

Swordsmen- Very balanced, but lacks the speed or range to do any damage.

Archers- By far the best unit in the game. Somewhat cheap, and will be able to gun down most armies without even taking a scratch

Cavalry- Very usefull for attacking long-ranged units, as they have the life and speed to get to them. Also very usefull in taking over User controlled cities

Cataphracts- Slower and bigger version of Cavalry. Deadly against Archers, Ballistas, and Catapults, but is ridiculously expensive.

Transporters- The load gurus. They have a load of 5000, which helps you transport goods to other members in your alliance, and raiding other players cities(or NPCs)

Ballistas- Slower and more powerful version of Archers. Would be the best force in the game, excpept for horrible weakness against good wall defense, and the cost to build. Instrumental in NPC farming

Battering Rams- Seems like a waste of time, but they are not what they seem. You can use the to create a "diversion" while you have a ranged unit firing away without resistance.

Catapults- The strongest unit in the game. Very slow, and very expensive. Mainly used in defense.

Level of barracks and resources needed to train various troops

Lv of barracks/food/lumber/iron/food consumption/population- tech needed needed
I star the expensive particular thing needed. These are the major Weakness for the building of this solider

Worker- 1/50/150/10/2/1- No tech needed

Warrior- 1/80/100/50/3/1- No tech needed

Scout- 2/120/200/150/5/1- Informatis lv 1

Pikemen- 2/150/*500/100/6/1- Military Tradition lv 1

Swordsmen- 3/200/150/*400/7/1- Iron Working lv 1

Archer- 4/300/350/300/9/2- Archery lv 1

Calvary- 5/1000/*600/500/18*/3- Horseback Riding lv 1

Cataphract- 7/2000/500/*2500/*35/6- Horseback riding and Iron working lv 5

Transporter- 6/600/*1500/350/10/4- Logistics lv 1, Metal Casting lv 3

Ballista- 9/2500/*3000/2500/*50/5- Archery lv 6, Metal Casting lv 5

Battering Rams- 9/4000/*6000/1500/*100/10- Iron Working lv 8, Metal casting lv 7

Catapults- 10/5000/5000/*8000(stone)/1200/*250/8- Archery lv 10, Metal casting lv 10.

How Best To get Medals needed for Promotion

Okay, this topic is one of the major topics in Evony right now. They are many differnet theories flying around, but I mainly agree with 1. The 1% theory.

Now to get medals under this theory, you must use what the theory is based out of: Logic. What would logic tell you about getting medals? Attack and keep trying until you succseed.

My Method: Spam the crap out of the valley thats closest to you(level 1-4 for Rose). For this method to work more effectively, you need high Feasting Hall, Rally Point, and Compass.

How to work this method: Send all of the hero's you have(not your politics hero) on an attack with an amount of Archers ONLY. As soon as your attack hits, and you capture the valley, abadon it, so that the next attack hits. Now you may be wondering: Why do this? And the answer is simple. When you abandon a valley, all of the troops regenerate, which gives your next wave a chance to get a medal! So just make sure you space out your archer waves to about 5 to 10 seconds(depending on your server and computer speed). Keep repeating and I promise you that a couple hours of hard work, and you'll have all the medals you need.

Archers needed: Level 1- 50
Level 2- 100
Level 3- 200
Level 4- 450
Level 5 and above you will start to have casulaties. Here I recomend sending at least 750 per wave. But split them up to each hero( Ex. 6,000 Archers could be split up to 1,000 per hero, if you have 6 heros).

Once you have reached that elusive baronet title, you will need to get to be a Baron. This become a little more complicated.

For this promotion you need 10 Lion medals, and 5 Honor Medals.

For Lions, use the above method.

For Honor medals, continullay attack level 4 and 5 NPC's with Ballistas, and you will recieve your medals. BUT, a lot of the times you will get other medals(such as Freedom). This could get etremely frustrating, but keep at it.

Anything above will be pretty simple, except for Promotions that require Justice and Nation. For those you will have to farm Level 10 NPCs.

One of the Major points of Evony is defense. The next section of my guide is dedicated to just this.

More
27 Oct 2009 00:50 #100689 by Caio
Defense Guide

One of the Major points of Evony is defense. The next section of my guide is dedicated to just this.

1. Utilizing Walls Space
With Level 10 Walls you have a total space of 55,000. The key is to utilize every single space. In the end you want 15,000 Archer Towers(AT’s), and 5k Abatis. Now you may be wondering why shouldn’t I build other fortifications like traps, rolling logs, and Defensive trechbauchets. The reason is because they can easily be destroyed by sending waves of warriors. As you build your walls, you should build a 3:1 Archer Tower to Abatis ratio.
1B. Abatis- This 5,000 of these will be your strength. With these, most cataphracts will be eaten up. With a substantial archer army behind the walls, by the time the Abatis are done with the ponies, your archers will rip them up. Now again your probably wondering why can’t he just spam them as well. And the answer is it would be Extremely costly, due to ponies speed, they get in range of ranged units very quickly, which kills them off before they have the time to destroy the abatis.

2. Building Fortifications- The time building these depends on your Mayor’s politics(see Hero section) and your construction level(see research section). Each level takes longer, so Traps are faster to train than Archer Towers.
My recommendation for building fortifications- I like building 300 Archer towers followed by 100 abatis at a time. You will always want to have Archer towers and abatis building, so that you can multi-task, and gain more prestige faster.

3. Defense with Your Army
As you progress into the latter stages of the game, fortifications alone are not enough to defend your city. You must start to build big armies to defend your city as well(just in case you didn’t know, you can have your army fight when attacked by going to rally point, then opening gates). Now there is a lot of controversy over this topic. To defend against the common attack, you simply need to outnumber the archers the opponent has. So training archers for defense is a great way to defend your city. But as you progress people will start to use Cataphracts as well as other attacks. This may be quite scary, but Satan has a way for you!
3B- The 3 attack strategy

In Evony, you will be attacked by mainly 4 different types of attacks.

1(most common). Archer attack- This attack will be made of mainly archers and possibly rainbow, and may or may not include Ballista and catapults. This attack is very simple to defend. Just have your 15,000 Archer Towers as well as at least 50,000 archers and these attacks will not touch you. OR you could have a massive Cavalry or Cataphract army. Remember that both will destroy these units, but if the player is smart, and rainbows his troops, you could have some trouble.

2. (somewhat common), Cavalry or Cataphract Attack- This attack will be made up of almost exclusively Cavalry and ‘Phracts. This type of attack will be very good against an Archer-set defense. To Counter this attack, your abatis will do a good job, but you need a lot of pikemen and other layers to stop the ponies in their tracks. Once you have a substantial pikemen army, these attacks should just be slaughter.

3. (rare) Battering Rams attack- When people attack you with these, then your will be pretty far into the game. The thought of taking down 100,000 Battering Rams is quite scary(feeding them is to). The best defense against Battering Rams is pure numbers. You need around 900,000 Archers + 10,000 Ballistae and 5,000 Catapults. Or just 1million archers. Archer towers will help too, but you will still need a massive Archer army to destroy these babies.

4. (Extremely rare) Scout Bomb- This attack is extremely rare. To counter this attack, just close your gates. Very simple, but you must be online to do this.

More
28 Oct 2009 04:00 #100712 by Tuneweaver
Tuneweaver replied the topic: Re: Evony
Started playin, didnt really have the time to play like it needs to be played.

I dont even log into everquest enough.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds