General Notes, Instructions and Observations:
- Get the file here: Pottery Checklist and Guide
- This list is complete as of its publish date of July 25, 2017. I have added a changelog tab to track changes made to this file since its publish date. Last update: January 25, 2017.
- First, you will want to copy this spreadsheet to your own, (I have protected this one so nobody can damage it). Then, replace "Put your name here" with your name. Simply "X" off the recipes you have done, just like I did, and it will automatically update the information at the top. If you aren't sure how to copy it, see the information under the tab for "Tips on Working with Spreadsheets".
- Be sure to check out the Pottery Instructions tab on the checklist. There are detailed tips and tricks there for improving your experience, including some pointers about leaving some camped recipes for last.
- Pottery, unlike most other skills is really a two step process. You will want, for most things to make BOTH the unfired AND fired version to get the most efficient/effective path to 350. This does have some exceptions like some of the planar items that are valid for skilling up post 300 on the unfired version, but no fail on the fired, which thus would not count.
- Use what you have or can get easily. You will have a number of pottery recipes left over - you can see from my progression that I had many recipes left undone when I finished. Don't go out of your way to camp something stupid rare because you may not need it :)
- If you are a completionist and want every recipe whether it counts or not, use the tab marked "Master List" to fulfill that goal.
- If your goal is to get to 350 as quickly as possible, use the "Comparison (skillname)" tab where you will paste in your /outputfile to generate the list of what you are missing, compared back to mine (all my skills are maxed).
- I've included a shopping list this time, however it is very basic, still in development and nowhere near complete. I will continue working on fleshing this out.
- I have continued to mark the standard blue and orange for recipes used in other things. Grey generally indicates a limited recipe, a recipe with restrictions or recipes that do not count towards post 300+ progression.
- I've added a tab with my personal pottery progression just as data for you to consider so you can see how my skilling up went, etc
- Feel free to shoot any questions about pottery ingredients or recipes to me at luclin.adetia or email me! I'm always happy to help out if I can, especially during non-raid hours.
- You may find it helpful to sort your tradeskill container in game by trivial, like this, so that you can check recipes off your list a bit easier. Place a minimum and maximum trivial in the boxes (I recommend doing 50 at a time), and sort your interface in game alphabetically so that you can easily tell what you have and what is missing.
Happy Pottery Throwing!
Thanks for the pottery guide, it helped me a lot to reach 350 pottery.
I've found two recipes that you dont have in the list in case you want to add them.
You have learned the recipe Unfired Lined Poison Vial (Superb Lion Skin)!
You have learned the recipe Unfired Poison Vial (Superb Lion Skin)!
I'm looking forward to baking, tailoring and smithing guides.