General Notes, Instructions and Observations:
- Get the file here: Fishing Checklist and Guide
- This list is complete as of its publish date of January 26, 2017. Last update: January 12, 2020.
- First, you will want to copy this spreadsheet to your own, (I have protected this one so nobody can damage it). Then, replace "Put your name here" with your name. Simply "X" off the recipes you have done, just like I did, and it will automatically update the information at the top. If you aren't sure how to copy it, see the information under the tab for "Tips on Working with Spreadsheets".
- I recommend getting an extra of each fish to save yourself extra travelling, though I didn't fail a single combine so its up to you in terms of risk tolerance. Most fish are tradable but a few are NOTRADE so check FIRST before sending a mule or alt out to do your fishing for you. Also it can't hurt to check the bazaar, you never know when you might get lucky!
- If you are working baking, many of these fish are also useful there, so be sure to get enough for both if you desire. Some are also useful for brewing. Some zones have multiple fish, so plan ahead.
- For all fly ingredients, grab 3 - there's 3 types of each fly that use the same basic ingredient with a different hook.
- Ingredients are colour coded by expansion/era to make it easier to combine trips.
- Feel free to shoot any questions about fishing ingredients or recipes to me at luclin.adetia or email me! I'm always happy to help out if I can, especially during non-raid hours.
- You may find it helpful to sort your tradeskill container in game by trivial, like this, so that you can check recipes off your list a bit easier (while not a big deal for fishing you'll appreciate this in other skills). Place a minimum and maximum trivial in the boxes (I recommend doing 50 at a time), and sort your interface in game alphabetically so that you can easily tell what you have and what is missing.