So Bad, So Great

• Decyde
  • Decyde's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Dec 2011 06:08 #109849 by Decyde
Decyde created the topic: So Bad, So Great
Yea, Drunk as shit so saying hi to people who remember me and anyone who would flame me go fuck yourself :D, you know who you are 1 person.  Send me a wtf ever on these new forms Chloris!  <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Dec 2011 14:42 #109850 by Boilermaker
Boilermaker replied the topic: Re: So Bad, So Great
LTNS how you been doing???

• Decyde
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Dec 2011 15:38 #109852 by Decyde
Decyde replied the topic: Re: So Bad, So Great
Bored mostly.  Wanted to go back to school for my MBA this fall but ended up getting hurt at work then fired for it a couple of months ago.  I get the fun of dealing with that.  I'll put in an application to be a ga next fall and hopefully get a free ride.
Seems like a few people who play WoW now were from old top guilds that ended up disbanding.  Always nice to talk to those people from eq that played back in 1999 or the good old days of PoP.  WoW is pretty much dead and losing subscribers at an alarming rate and I'm just waiting for D3 to come out.  I refuse to raid in WoW and just play casual, grinding achievement points and farming gold ;p  I"m #1 in achievement points on the server due to having half a year off work to farm them. 

More
11 Dec 2011 22:16 #109856 by Squshifooty
Squshifooty replied the topic: Re: So Bad, So Great
Well Hello there Stranger! You know where to always find me. <3 /hugs  ;)

More
17 Dec 2011 10:20 #109888 by Kijari
Kijari replied the topic: Re: So Bad, So Great
I'm hurt beyond everything, because everyone loves me only and hates me more!! omg
Miss you much, and wish you the best.
I've found when life hurts the most, eq loves you best.  And when life loves you best, eq hurts you the most.  I don't understand it.

But!!! I love you!!

/hugs

Kij

To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure - Aalbus Dumbledore
I'm not dead..... yet.

• Decyde
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Dec 2011 04:42 #110027 by Decyde
Decyde replied the topic: Re: So Bad, So Great
YaY!  Forgot to check back here.  Looks like everything has gotten a bit out of hand since the PoT days with gear and such.  Up to 14070 ach points in wow cause I've been really bored and am leveling up 1 of each toon for MoP ach points (possibly).  It looks like MoP is going to really kill the game and turn it into a casual type of game for the really horrible people who think everything should be given to them just for playing.  Fingers crossed I can unload my 1.5 million gold before MoP comes out so I won't have to let it rot!  Been also killing time playing d3 beta as well as it is mildly fun due to the limitation of level and only being able to do act 1.  I wouldn't mind if the game gets delayed until 3rd quarter 2012 so long as they add the rest of the acts in.

Applying to be a Graduate Assistant to someone in the fall so I can get a free ride for my MBA.  I'm just glad I have my kindle loaded up with about 2k books to kill the time until then.

Anyways, off to bed!  Miss you Chloris and Kijari!  Havn't talked to Lynnhart in a couple weeks but I'm sure she'd say something like *hugs <3 miss you tooo

Decyde

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds